Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Water-Wine??



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Can you believe we're already in July?? Hope you're making some fun plans to celebrate our wonderful country this week-end.

Those of you that follow my blog have probably guessed by now that this card is for my dear old sister....you know, her monthly chuckle. lol I found the sentiment on Pinterest and said to myself "self, this is perfect for dear old sis". The inside says "Jesus did it again". The sweet young thing in the car is Internet clip art that I fussy cut and popped up. Cop is from a on-line coloring page colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I used Whisper White cardstock for the card base and used a torn piece of paper, cotton ball and Bashful Blue ink to make the sky. Road is a piece of black cardstock with white lines made with a Marvy Reminisce white pen.

I'd be in trouble if Sister Dear didn't share my strange sense of humor.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are very much appreciated (both good and bad).

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Jesus did it again, huh? I'll have to remember that one! Your card brought me a chuckle. Thanks for sharing your great sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete