Thursday, July 3, 2014

Son-in-law Birthday


Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you're day is going well and not too busy getting ready for tomorrows celebration.

Today's card is for our s-i-l (his  birthday is the day before our daughters'....her card is coming soon). This card is patterned after one I saw on Pinterest. Background paper is from the Silhouette on-line store. I distressed the edges with the Tim Holtz distress thingy and edged with Walnut Stain Distress ink. I didn't have any screw head brads so I found a picture on-line, sized & printed then punched them out using the Owl Builder punch and mounted them on a punched circle of chip board then added Glossy Accents....WALA!! home made brads, sort of. Sign is a label from Silhouette, sentiment was printed on the computer. I twisted a couple pieces of wire together, attached it to the back of the label and "hung" it on a round brad. I sponged the frame of the label with Walnut Stain Distress ink, in the center of the label I used a cotton ball and lightly colored with Vintage Photo Distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are very much appreciated. Have a fun, safe holiday week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment