Saturday, July 12, 2014

Scallop Tag Topper Card



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you have had a great week-end.

Today's card was made for the color challenge at Pals Paper Arts. The colors are Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight and White. Card base was made with the Scallop Tag Topper punch. Night of Navy layer was run through the BigKick with the Modern Mosaic ef. Stamps are from the Mosaic Madness stamp set punched with the Mosaic punch. Happy Birthday was printed on the computer. I thought I had the letters spaced just right till I tied the bow on. UGH!! I was just too lazy to change it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. I happen to love this color combination. I think it's so crisp and tailored, no matter how you use it. Your use of that tag is just so clever. I absolutely LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of the colors, Gerry! The sentiment and border under the tie look great! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way this card turned out. Can hardly wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a beautiful card! I love the color combination, your use of tags and the little tiny blue bow. You know these are West Virginia University's colors? You called my name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever use of tags.I didn't even notice the spacing of the letters until I read it and then I had to go back & look =) Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! How clever is that!? The scallop tag topper adds so much to the interest of the design! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete