Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hubby Dear's Anniversary



Hello and welcome my blog friends. It's a very cozy, rainy day here in Vegas....perfect for hangin' out in the craft room.

Sunday will be our anniversary so of course I just had to make Hubby Dear a card even though we agreed no gifts/no cards....what can I say?? I'm a card maker  lol.

 The sweet little old couple is a digi from Jellypark . When I chose this image I wanted it to appear as you were looking at them through a window. To make the window I used Nestabilities Classic Rectangles Small. "Wallpaper" in the background is a old background stamp from Penny Black stamped with Bravo Burgundy ink. To make a sort of carpet look I used a cotton ball with Bravo Burgundy. I masked the digi before coloring it so I could stamp the background. It doesn't show very well in the photo but I added a piece of lace across the top of the window. Cute couple is colored with Spectrum Noir and Bic Mark It markers. Brick background paper is a download from the Internet. Vines are from the Silhouette Cameo. Front sentiment, printed on the computer and punched with the small oval punch and popped up, is "On our anniversary I want you to know.."
 with the rest of the quote inside  "..how much I've enjoyed annoying you all this time and how excited I am to keep doing so in the future." After 51 years who needs mushy??? lol. I found the quote on Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day. Comments are very much appreciated.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary (ours is the 22nd) Fabulous card, love all of your details, the brick wall, the window opening, I do feel as though I am peeking in. Wonderful sentiment too, I love the 'punch line' and may have to borrow it soon! lol Enjoy your celebration, 51 years is such a wonderful accomplishment--here's to many, many more!!!! xo~

    ReplyDelete