Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hearts to Spades





Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you've had a wonderful summer week-end.

Today I have another anniversary card to share. The last anniversary card I made was a nice one, so, now back to my usual nastiness. I just love the Stella & Gus images from Bugaboo.....especially when they come with a sentiment.  Image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Rectangles are Nestabilities Labels large & small. Background paper---from my stash--and white labels are edged with Pistachio Pudding. Also, I used a cotton ball with Pistachio Pudding to lightly shade the white labels. Inside sentiment "By the end, you wish you had a club and a spade".
I'm entering this in the PPA213 sketch challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Bahahaha, ain't that the truth?! After 26 years I feel I can say that! lol Great card, as all of yours are! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 26 years?? you're still a newlywed and should still be thinking hearts & diamonds lol

      Delete
  2. Very cute card -- love the sentiment! Good job coloring. I just love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun stamp set! perfect for this challenge. Thanks for playing with the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! Where did you get that photo of Himself and me? I don't remember when it was taken!!! LOL! Super cute card, I love those images!

    ReplyDelete