Thursday, July 24, 2014

Handy Man Don


Hello and welcome my blog friends. Between having to re-do a card and unsuccessful experiments I didn't have anything to post for a week. Yesterday was time to quit messing around and get busy.

My b-i-l is remodeling a house so I wanted to make his birthday card with a "carpentry" theme. I found this digi image on KQR Stampede after seeing it on Pinterest. To color "Handy Man Don" I used Bic Mark It, Spectrum Noir & Copic markers. Classic and Scalloped Circle frame are Nestabilities. I lightly sponged Vintage Photo Distress Ink around "Handy Man Don". Tools are from the Silhouette Cameo. I cut Mounting Tape in tiny pieces to pop up the tools, except for the nails. For the background paper I Googled wood images.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. What a terrific card! Love that image, and your coloring is great. Those tools and nails are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see London, I see France, I see Don's underpants....NO, wait I don't!!! lol
    I absolutely LOVE how you gauge your cards so perfectly for each recipient, you are a master at that! Love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous masculine card ! Love how you always find the perfect digis for everyone! Love it my dear! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete