Friday, July 18, 2014

Another Black & White


Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope this week-end will be just what you're hoping for.... fun filled, relaxing or a little of each.

Oh my, looks like I need a LOT more practice aligning the punch with the stamped image...I'll work on that. I'm entering this in two challenges, Pals Paper Arts Sketch and Seize the Birthday Topping option Twine or String.
Cardstock, stamps, punch & embossing folder are from Stampin Up. Embossing powder is Stamp-n Stuff, Disco Black opaque. Cardstock used is Basic Black & Whisper White; border and mosaic stamps are from Mosiac Madness; sentiment is from So Happy For You; punch Mosaic; embossing folder is Fancy Fan.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry



7 comments:

  1. I have trouble lining them up too....I do use a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.....ALOT!!! :) I love the look of a black and white card, so elegant! I like the Sketch you worked with too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful black and white card my dear. That sketch is complicated, and you have captured it perfectly. Well done, love your card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So striking in,black and white! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the added detail of the embossing...what great texture to add! Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Gerry ... And don't be to hard on yourself it everything was perfect it wouldn't be handmade!! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's perfect Gerry didn't see any mistakes when this gorgeous card arrived! Thank you so much Gerry you made my day when we returned from our vacation yesterday . We had a great vacation except for our truck breaking down on our way home but we made some new friends , so all things happen for a reason! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete