Saturday, July 26, 2014

Anniversary Wave



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Hope you're having a great week-end.

This card is patterned after one I saw on a blog-- sorry, I can't remember which blog to give credit where credit is due. Background paper is from a Stampin Up 6 x 6 pack I found in my stash. To make the wavy cut I used Creative Memories cutting system. White paper flowers are colored with a Pear Pizzaz stamp pad, spritzed with Dazzling Diamonds glimmer mist, green gem added to the center. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

 

3 comments:

  1. Simply Pretty! Love that DP! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beauty Gerry! Love the dp you used and the pretty flowers! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Gerry! I really like that background paper!

    ReplyDelete