Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Anniversary Toast



 
 

Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you're having a good week.

Today's card is for our good  friends anniversary. The fold for this card is my take on one I saw on Pinterest. Background paper and lace are from my stash, image is from an on-line coloring page. Happy Anniversary sentiment, down the left side of the inside, was printed on the computer. Image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers and her earring is Liquid Pearls. I'm not happy with the hair colors but they do look better in real life. The pearls on top & bottom of the front show up better in real life. Circles were cut with Classic and Scalloped Classic Nestabilities. Swirls are from a old SU set that I do not know the name of.

I'm entering this in the following challenges
Creative Fingers....anything goes
CCEE...repurpose something
Love To Scrap....anything goes
Craft Room....Wedding/Anniversary

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry





7 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love that cut and fold, it's so neat! This has a rich elegant look to it too, perfect for an anniversary and the lace and pearls really jazz it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on this wonderful anniversary card! Thank you for sharing it with the CCEE Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cool fold on this anniversary card - great idea!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the front of this card, as well as the couple on the inside. Great job! I'm sure they'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an elegant and clever card!! the lace is gorgeous and the pearls add such a refined touch! haha i loved your comment on the hair ^^ i'm sure your friends will be so very touched by your card!
    thank you so much for sharing at Love to scrap! challenge blog!
    shuly dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, lovely design.
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card, I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete