Monday, June 2, 2014

Mosaic Birthday



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you had a good week-end and are having a great start to the month of June.

Back in March I just had to have the Modern Mosaic bundle from Stampin UP and I finally got around to using it this week-end. The "HB" punched mosaic is popped up. For a little 'something' in the corners I was wishing I had a small mosaic punch then I said to myself  "self, check the Silhouette"......and bingo, I found what I wanted. Before adhering the Silhouette mosaics (actually called Ogee shapes) I added Glossy Accents to make them look a little bit like a brad. I'm pretty happy with the end result. When I showed it to Hubby Dear he asked what the HB stands for, then he accused me of using 'text speak' on my cards  LOL

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are very much appreciated.
Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's a great card, love how you made the "brad" like accents, and I do love those medallions! Pretty colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely soft colors.....very pretty!

    ReplyDelete