Sunday, June 15, 2014

Isabella's Birthday



Hello and happy Sunday. I hope you have been enjoying a beautiful week-end.

Today's card is for my youngest granddaughter. It's so hard to believe she'll be a senior in high school this year.....how did those sweet baby years slip by so fast??
Because Bella likes cards with different folds I searched for a "new" (to me) fold to make for her. Thanks to Pinterest I found this 3 fold fun card... you can see the video here on Mrs. Lincoln's Inkin blog. I don't have the 2 1/2" circle punch so I used Nestabilities classic circle die along with SU's scalloped circle and 1 3/4" circle punches. HB stamp is from SU's Punch Bunch set, punched with the scalloped square punch. Numbers, with Glossy Accents added, and cupcake with candle are from the Silhouette. Before I decided to emboss the top flap with SU Scallops ef , I used SU's scalloped border punch. Background paper is from my stash. For the confetti I just snipped pieces from some glitter cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are very much appreciated. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that is such pretty designer paper, so delicate and feminine, love it....bet your grand daughter will too. How special are you, as a Nana, to be able to make all of their cards, I think that is wonderful!!! Have a fantastic day, my friend! xo~

    ReplyDelete