Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy 21st



Hello and welcome my blog friends. So glad you stopped by.

Today's card is for our granddaughter turning 21. Another granddaughter turn 21 in January and she was able to be here in Vegas to celebrate with Grandma at Thunder From Down Under...Whoo, Hoo!! what fun that was. Unfortunately this granddaughter can't be here to celebrate with grams.
Card base is from Silhouette. The space behind the butterflies is actually open on the cut file but I decided to add a "sky" background. To simulate the look of clouds I used a cotton ball with Bashful Blue ink and dabbed on Whisper White cardstock. The top of the butterflies were cut from Whisper White cardstock and dabbed with Daffodil Delight ink using a dauber and I added tiny pearls down the centers. I printed the sentiment on the computer and punched with SU's Scalloped Oval punch, popped it up and added a couple tiny pearls. Background paper is a piece from my stash that I bought a couple years ago at Archiver's (unfortunately no longer in business).

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are very much appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Love the bright, cheery, happiness of this card!!! So pretty and HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pearls on the pretty butterflies. LOVE that background paper! I didn't know Archiver's went out of business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, happy colors! So pretty and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete