Thursday, June 12, 2014

Halo to Horns



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Can you believe we're at the end of the second week of June already? Summer will be over before we know it. YIKES!! the older I get the faster time goes
 
With my signature "crookedness" (someday I WILL make a card that is completely straight) this is for my dear sister. Those of you who follow my blog know that I send my sister a "chuckle of the month" card. Image is from an online coloring page colored with Spectrum Noir and  Bic Mark It markers. For the frame I colored a piece of cardstock using the shaving cream technique then cut it with Nestabilities Lacy and Classic Ovals. For the background I used a torn piece of paper, cotton ball, and Bashful Blue stamp pad to make "clouds". Clear gems were added to the corners for a little bling. Sentiment is one I found somewhere online. Inside says...she carved the two halves into horns.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are very much appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Another cute card! Love that frame with the shaving cream technique! Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha I can totally relate to this truly. My birthday is Dec 25th, so when people ask I always say, oh is my halo out again? lol Great card and I am sure your sister appreciates your sense of humor (I know I do!!!) and stalks the mailman each month! Your clouds look awesome, great outcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your halo always shows, mine was carved into horns many years ago lol

      Delete