Sunday, June 8, 2014

For Mister Douglas




Hello and welcome my blog friends. I've been in cool air conditioning looking out at a beautiful blue sky,  filled with lots of sunshine. Hope your week-end has been a good one.

Father's Day is still a week away and I already have Hubby Dear's card made....I'm so proud of myself  lol
Background paper was made using the shaving cream technique, image is a digi from Squiglefly After Dark Collection. Conversation bubble is from the Silhouette. After cutting the bubble I printed the sentiment on printer paper then used removable adhesive to attach the bubble over the printing then sent it through the printer again. There was a little trial and error involved but it was worth it. Hair on the little vixen was colored with Bic Mark It markers, skin with Spectrum Noir, dress and shoes were colored with Reminisce Ultra Smooth Flowing Gel Pen. In the photo the Diamond Stickles on the jewelry really doesn't show, hopefully you can see it better in the close ups below.

 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are very much appreciated. Have a great week.
 
Take Care!
Gerry


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the image, and you did a great job with the coloring. Love the glistening bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is super, love that background, so swirly so pretty! Every girl needs a bit of bling! :)

    ReplyDelete