Thursday, June 26, 2014

Birthday Shake




Hello and welcome my blog friends. Yippeee!! I'm back to "playing" after spending more than a week cleaning my craft room. Funny how so many things I just had to have were not being used anymore... now I can start getting new "just have to have" things ;)

Today's card is for one of my longtime good friends, who lied about her age so much,  claims not to know how old she really is.  lol  Background paper was run through the BigKick with the Decorative Dots ef, frame is Nestabilities Lacy & Classic Squares. Image, one of my favorites,  from Art Impressions is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I wanted to paper piece the dress but didn't have "just the right" print/color paper so I used the shaving cream technique with Regal Rose ink. To add just a little glitz to Booty Girl I added black Stickles to her earring, blue Stickles for eye shadow and Glossy Accents for a touch of lip gloss. Sentiment was printed on the computer, punched with the Modern Label punch and mounted on Modern Label Movers & Shapers. A little coiled wire shakes her booty.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are very much appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! A good long time girlfriend will just LOVE this card! It puts a smile on my face! Love all the pinkalicious color! Oh and kudos to you for a clean craft room....better take a picture.....QUICK!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I just ordered 3 sets from Art Impressions, 1 is one of the booty shakers! lol

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is great! My sister needs a card like this for her birthday! Love all the little details you added, like the stickles for eye makeup and earrings, and glossy accents for her lips. You're a hoot!

    ReplyDelete