Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Argyle Birthday



Hello and welcome my blog friends. There's not much going on for me this week and I am lovin' it. I hope you are having a good week.


Masculine cards always seem to challenge my little brain but I think it did well with this one. For the background I used a basic gray stamp pad to cover half of the Argyle ef by Cuttlebug. Cut the banners on the Silhouette, printed the words on the computer, added a little bakers twine, attached banners.....all done. Very quick and easy. The picture looks to me like there's a little discoloration below the "birthday" banner but it does not look like that in real life.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are always very much appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. Love your color palette and the birthday banners! Well done!

    ReplyDelete