Sunday, June 29, 2014

Anniversary Flowers



Hello and happy Sunday. I hope you're enjoying a beautiful week-end. It is hot, hot, hot here in Vegas.

Today's card is for our daughter & s-i-l's 18 anniversary. How did those 18 years go by so fast?!?!
I got the idea for this design on Pinterest...... maybe if I didn't spend so much time on Pinterest I'd  get more cards made  lol. To make the background pattern I used Stampin Up's Simply Scored Diagonal Plate. Flower stamp is from the Punch Potpourri Hostess stamp set, colored with Bic Mark It markers with Stickles added to the centers. I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig for a better shot at getting the flowers centered. Sentiment was printed on the computer. Hearts are from a SU punch and mover's and shaper's die. Overall I'm happy with the card, just not sure about the clear gems in the corners.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are very much appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those pretty little flowers! And the heart with Happy Anniversary is a perfect focal point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerry! I like your card-so pretty with the yellow flowers! I like the gems in the corner and the embossed background. The heart is great!

    ReplyDelete