Thursday, May 15, 2014

Shake Your Booty


 
 
Hello and welcome my blog friends. It's really warming up this week here in Vegas and I'm lovin' it.
 
Today's card is for my dear sister's "card of the month" chuckle. Don't ya just love this "Booty-ful" lady?? All papers are oldies from Stampin Up. Stamp set is from Art Impressions colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Dress is paper pieced, earrings were colored with a glitter gel pen. Frame is Nestabilities Lacy and Classic Squares. On the front, Ms Booty is popped up with dimensionals, inside she's attached with a wobbler thingy (technical term) so she actually does shake her booty.
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Cute image...made a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my...you are too much! You constantly surprise me with something even more funny than the last! I LOVE this! Especially the woobly-thingy.

    ReplyDelete