Saturday, May 3, 2014

Honeycomb and Hexagons



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you're enjoying the week-end doing all your favorite things.
Finally, I got around to using the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set that I just had to have (2 months ago). Background was run through  the BigKick with the Honeycomb ef from Sissix/Stampin' Up. The stamped hexagons were punched with the Hexagon punch from SU. Flowers are from an old SU punch (sorry I don't remember the name of the punch). The last thing I did was to add small gems to the flower centers. Very simple, very quick.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a wonderful week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. hahaha those are the little details we never mention to the men in our lives, 'just had to have it and haven't used it in 2 months!' lol This is a fun card, love the balance it has and who doesn't love a cool hexagon? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Gerry, what a fun card and embossing.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete