Friday, May 30, 2014

Holding Andy



Hello and welcome my blog friends. All week I have been playing around with different card ideas and I finally got one finished. OMGoodness; can I waste time!!

The Silhouette online store has money holder cards for different denomination bills, I think that is so cool, and just perfect for graduation cards. And what graduate doesn't like getting a little cash?? Sentiment is one I found somewhere online and I made the background paper on the computer. Because I can't get out shopping by myself I have started either using digi papers or making my own background papers.....although I do have quite a stash of paper in my craft room I never seem to have the right one (I'm sure you know how that is).

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a wonderful week-end, and with June just around the corner I hope you'll be enjoying some nice warm weather.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. One of my most favorite quotes! Everyone loves cash, especially delivered in a wonderful hand crafted money holder. Well done!

    ReplyDelete