Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hexagon Birthday


Hello and welcome my blog friends. It's a gorgeous day here in Vegas and I hope you are also having nice weather where you are.

Today's card is a CASE from one Debbie Henderson had on her blog. You can see Debbie's card here along with a tutorial on how to make the hexagon frame. I decided to go with black & white with just a touch of color. Background was run through the BigKick with Sizzix Hexagon EF, stamped hexagons are from SU's Six-Sided Sampler punched with the Hexagon punch. Flowers are from SU's Itty Bitty Buds, sentiment is Teeny Tiny Wishes. I added a small pink gem under the sentiment and pink Stickles to the centers of the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Please leave a comment telling me what you think. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this!!! I'm so partial to hexagons. Don't use them enough. Your card is awesome - great color palette too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love hexagons too, and don't use them nearly enough! (lol just saw what Judy wrote, great minds and all) Beautiful case!

    ReplyDelete