Monday, May 19, 2014

Hap"bee" Birthday



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you had a wonderful week-end and had some nice weather to enjoy.

For my friends birthday I wanted to make a springy/summery card and I think I achieved that. Background paper is a piece from my stash. Honeycomb and bees are from the Silhouette, flowers from a SU punch, sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped and punched with the Word Window punch & mounted on the Modern Label. Flower centers and "brads" on the label are punched circles from a hand held punch with Glossy Accents added to them. I randomly sponged the honeycomb for a little interest. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Gerry. I'm so partial to hexagon shapes, and those little bees. Great texture here and great layout too. Oh, and those flowers are just the right final touch. Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, love that honeycomb background! The bees are so cute and I love the little flowers. I think I need one of everything it took to create this! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete