Saturday, May 24, 2014

For You



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Today I've been hanging out in my craft room looking for a  technique I haven't done. I came across Melanie Muenchinger's video on Spotlighting over at Stamp TV. You can find the video here.

I used Whisper White and Lovely Lilac cardstock, image is from the SU set Easter Blossoms, sentiment is from SU's set Fresh Cuts. Squares are a background stamp I've had for many years but the name has rubbed off so I can't tell you who made it. Flowers were colored with Bic Mark It markers. When I put it together I thought it looked kind of blah so I edged the card base with Lovely Lilac. Ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great holiday week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet and delicate card! I love the spot-lighting technique and need to give it a try again. It's been awhile. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card Gerry. Great take on the technique - love the colors and sweet image. Super lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that delicate floral stamp and the way you hi-lighted it with that pretty lavender color! So many techniques, so little time! ;)

    ReplyDelete