Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Birthday Butterflies



 
                                                                                                                
Hello and welcome my blog friends. Reason for my MIA is, last week was kind of a busy week, it took me too long to get the text right on this card, then we went to MN for a funeral. Now I have to get busy.
This swing card is for my aunt. Card base and butterflies are from the Silhouette. I wanted to add glitter to the butterflies but I didn't want to do it with Stickles so I ran them through the Xyron and added Crystal Glitter Ritz, Warm Highlight. After several "Happy Birthday" phrases from the Silhouette that just didn't seem right to me, I punched small flowers with a Punch Bunch punch and added letters from Sizzix Extended Cuts, Small Stuff.  Background paper is a 'just the right size' piece from my stash. Below is a close up of the letters.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.
 
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the fold and such beautiful colors, your Aunt will surely lovely this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the pink, and I'm sure your Aunt will appreciate this card!

    ReplyDelete