Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Anniversary Butterflies


Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you had a fun Memorial Day week-end. We had a couple of fun days with our son and son-in-law. They dove down with a van load of  "stuff" we had in a storage locker since we sold our MN house in February. On their way back to MN they're taking time for some mountain biking in Utah, Colorado & Wyoming. I hope they make it home in one piece ;)

Today's card came about for a Mod Squad sketch challenge but I didn't get it done in time....story of my life, a day late and a dollar short. LOL I am entering it in the following challenges though
Brown Sugar Challenge  Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge    Things With Wings
Sentimental Sunday's      Things With Wings

The 2 piece butterflies were cut on the Silhouette Cameo with the top piece cut from black glitter cardstock. Borders are from MS Double Loops punch; sentiment is Teeny Tiny Wishes punched with SU's Word Window punch and mounted on SU's Modern Label punch. Sentiment is popped up with Stickles added on each end.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

8 comments:

  1. Hi Gerry :-)
    Love your card and the stunning dies...the butterflies are beautiful. Thank you for sharing at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Crafty hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is awesome! Don't feel bad about missing the Challenge...I did, too! Couldn't get my camera settings right after they'd been changed--very frustrating! This card knocks it out of the park, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. So glad you had time with family. Hope they have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, unusual but great colour choice. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, your card is just BEAUIFUL Gerry. I love those colors together, and those butterflies are gorgeous! Too bad you didn't get the card entered over at Mod Squad - I see a winner here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thank you so much for joining us at sentimental Sundays, hope to see you again soon. Good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant use of colour and layout to create a stunning eye catching card, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those colors together and those fabulous butterflies. You need to come over and show me al my Silhouette can do, you are getting your money's worth out of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete