Monday, April 14, 2014

Wine & Chocolate and A Scalloped Egg


Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you all had a good week end.

Today's card is for the fun waitress who makes our Tuesday breakfast so enjoyable. Since she likes wine & chocolate as much as I do, I couldn't resist making her a wine & chocolate Easter card. Everything was cut on the Silhouette Cameo, including the background because I don't have a cloud die. I added Glossy Accents to the 'glass' part of the wine bottle. I think she'll get a little chuckle out of this.

This second card is for the assistant waitress (or is it more politically correct to call them servers??) The two ladies treat us very well.


This egg shaped card is from the Silhouette on-line store.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is one heck of a designer Easter basket! Perfect combo wine & chocolates! :) Loving that sparkly egg too! They'll both love how thoughtful you are!

    ReplyDelete