Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Window Sheet Step Card



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Now that we're into April I hope spring is on it's way to those of you in the snowy parts of the country.

This card is a CASE from Debbie Henderson's blog, Debbie's Designs. You can see Debbie's card here with instructions on how to make it. Bunnies, sun and labels are from the Silhouette Cameo. Debbie made her grass with the fringe scissors but mine just didn't look right so I used the MS punch. The sky background paper, from my stash, was just the size I needed. Easter eggs, that don't show very well on the picture, are stickers I picked up at Hobby Lobby. Girl bunny bows have yellow Stickles in the center, boy bunny bow ties have blue Liquid Pearls in the center. Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and really does show up much better IRL. Ribbon is the final touch.

Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! Cute card -- love those bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun-filled Easter card! I love the depth on this one, very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, what a sweet Easter scene you've created here. Just darling.

    ReplyDelete