Saturday, April 26, 2014

Ryan is 5



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Today's card is for my great-grandson who is growing up way too fast. My original thought was to make a swing card with a circle, but then I found the star swing card in the Silhouette 0nline store, and thought a "star" would be more appropriate for the birthday boy. Background paper is a digital download from Doodle Pantry, sentiment and large number 5 are from the Silhouette, small 5's are from Sizzix Extended Cuts, Small Stuff. To add just a little dimension to the sentiment I cut it in both green and black, adhered them together then popped it up.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, how sweet is he? He'll be so happy when he sees he is the STAR of his own birthday card. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love his picture on there. I'm sure he'll love getting this!

    ReplyDelete