Monday, April 21, 2014

Party Girl



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you had a very nice Easter.

Today's card is for my very fun loving s-i-l. Image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Digi's. The inside says "You are everything I ever wanted in a friend". The background paper (the Paper Studio) has been in my stash for a couple years. Image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers. It looks o.k. but I'm not real happy with it....but they all can't be winners can they?? As I'm looking at this picture now I realize I forgot to add a little glitz to her bracelet and Glossy Accents to the glass....and it's already in the mail. I hate when that happens.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. hahaha another fabulous fun card! I love these qualities in my friends too! :) I really like that background designer paper too!

    ReplyDelete