Tuesday, April 1, 2014

In Your Easter Bonnet


Hello and welcome my blog friends. Happy April Fools Day. Every year my daughter gets me with a April Fools joke but I'm going to be smarter and not fall for it this year  lol

Today's card is a "just because" for my sister  That cute little image was found on Pinterest and for some reason I thought it would be perfect for my dear big sister. Background paper is from my stash, frame is Nestabilities Labels 10, sentiment was printed on the computer then punched with the modern label punch and mounted on modern label movers and shapers. Easter bonnet and shoes were colored with Bic Mark It markers and body was colored with a flesh colored pencil. I added pink gems for a little bling.

Inside verse;
Easter is when a lot of people repent, and wish they had bought the outfit that was on sale. ~ Author Unknown


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. Your sister's gonna love this! Easter bonnet and birthday suit all wrapped up together! way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I want to pinch that tush! lol Your sister will love this and probably remember a time when either you or she were dressed (undressed???) like this! lol Oh and on sale ALWAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Your sister will LOVE this card! Did you two ever "dress up" like this? Would you admit it? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll admit I "dressed Up" like this but my sensible, well behaved sister never did. I've always been the one to get into trouble....or as I like to say "I'm the fun sister"

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, that little image reminds me of my daughter too!! She used to love dressing up - and walking around with a nudie butt. Haha!!! Your card is so cute - love your soft spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Had to laugh at this cute card! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete