Wednesday, April 30, 2014

High School Graduation



Hello and welcome my blog friends. WOW!! the last day of April already, it's hard to believe the month went by so fast.

My niece asked me to make a card for the daughter of  her friend who is graduating from high school. When I asked my niece if she's sure she could afford me she asked if I work for wine....well, duh!! of course. lol
I found the idea for this tri fold on Pinterest. When I make a graduation card I always like to use the school colors, in this case purple, black & white. Square was cut with Nestabilities Classic Squares, all the embellishments are from the Silhouette. The diploma is the only thing I popped up. I hope the recipient and my niece will be happy with it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. hahaha my first thought was, had she never met you before? lol Oh that is an awesome fold and an awesome graduation card!!! Great silhouettes using your Silhouette! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Neat fold, and I love the colors! I'm sure she'll like it.

    ReplyDelete