Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy Easter Ryan


Hello and welcome my blog friends. I can't believe I haven't posted since Sunday, where did the week go??
Today's card is for my 4  year old great-grandson. When starting this card all I had in mind was a chocolate bunny in a basket. As far as coming up with colors, layout, etc. I went totally brain dead. After a couple days it all came together. Embossed background is from Sizzix Basket Weave ef. that I lightly sponged with So Saffron ink. Chocolate bunny, basket, eggs, grass and banner are all from the Silhouette. Sentiment is a Darcie's stamp that I've had forever. Small bunnies are MS punch.

I'm entering this in the following challenges;
Through The Craft Room Door
16 Avenue Challenge Blog
CCEE1415
Mod Squad Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. I know your great grandson will love this adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that texture and that bunny, totally want to bite off an ear! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know that when you bite off that ear and find a hollow head it's a boy bunny lol

      Delete
  3. Looks good enough to eat! Thank you for participating with us over at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again real soon! Melanie (DT)

    ReplyDelete