Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy Easter Kaden


Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you're enjoying a wonderful week-end.

Today's card is for my 8 year old great-grandson. When I looked back at the Easter cards I've made for him I saw that every one has a bunny on it. He'll probably open it and say 'oh no, Grams made me another bunny card'. lol
Bunny and eggs are from the Silhouette, grass MS punch, carrots are from Angel Company's Hoppity Skippity stamp set. Small pennants were punched with a EK punch, letters are from Sizzix Extended Cuts Small Stuff. I made the background paper using a cotton ball, torn paper and Bashful Blue stamp pad.

I'm entering this in 4 challenges
613 Avenue Create Challenge 66  Anything Goes
CCEE CCEE1414  3 different images
Crazy4Challenges C4C230 Go Vegies
Mod Squad DIY Make your own background paper

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Or he'll say Oh Gram Made Me Another Bunny Card, Aren't I A Lucky Boy!!! Super cute, he's a chubby bunny--do you know that game, when you stuff marshmallows in your mouth and then try to talk? The kids used to play it all the time! :) I love that background you created too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After Kaden remarks not 'another' bunny, he'll add that that's o.k. because Grams is really old....ya gotta love the little ones.

      Delete
  2. Cute card - love the line of carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky little boy to get this card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete