Friday, April 25, 2014

Dunderton's Birthday



Hello and welcome my blog friends. It's a little cloudy and windy here in Las Vegas, but warm, and I hope you're having some nice spring weather where you are.

Today's card is for my b-i-l. Last year I made him a nice card and he wondered why I was mad at him so I'm back to the kind of card I've become known for. Image is from Doctor Digi, sentiment is one I found on Pinterest. The inside sentiment says "And the youngest you'll ever be again". Background paper was embossed with Decorative Dots ef from Sizzix/SU. Frame is Nestabilities Labels 8 and Dunderton is colored with Bic Mark It and Spectrum Noir markers.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Yes Gerry this is the kind of card you are known for. You have a wonderful sense of humor. I love this! What a great card and what a perfect image Mr. Dunderton is. Perfect sentiments to go with him too. Beautifully done and a big Happy Birthday to your husband. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I thought it might say....until tomorrow.....on the inside! lol Another zinger--love them, keep em' coming.

    ReplyDelete