Friday, April 4, 2014

DeWayne & Wendi




Hello and welcome my blog friends. Today's card is for my son & dil's 22 anniversary. The idea for this card came from Catherine Pooler's blog. I don't have any die cut hearts so I played around with some nesting hearts on the Silhouette. It took me a while to get the 'print & cut' figured out....I am such a slow learner. For a little interest with the cardstock I randomly stamped small flowers, from SU's With All My Heart set, with VersaMark then sponged all the edges. Green ribbon was added to tie in with the background paper. Don't ya just love it when you can use some of those small scraps of paper we hate to throw out??

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the colors are wonderful! I don't even know how to use the print/cut buttons. I would have just layered 2 hearts together.....I have no clue what my Cameo can actually do, so I am sure my technique isn't what you did....I am so confused. lol We'll have to chat at some point! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! Love all the fun stamping and die cutting you've done on your card. Pretty color palette too.

    ReplyDelete