Thursday, April 24, 2014

Congratulations Jordan & Katie



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope your week is going well and you're looking forward to a fun week-end.

Oh what fun it is to make a wedding card! I found the idea for this card on Pinterest. I was having a little problem getting the ribbon just right, so, since the happy couple is "tying the knot" I pulled it together with a knot....yeah, I know that's pretty lame, but what can I say. lol Besides having a problem with the ribbon it took several try's getting the names spaced right.  Background is embossed with the Sizzix Sparkling ef, open heart was cut from silver glitter paper on the Silhouette.
I'm not real happy with the ribbon but overall I think it's an O.K. card. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry 


3 comments:

  1. Well aren't you the clever one...tying the ribbons together with a knot. What a good idea. AND it's anything but lame! I may use your idea the next time a wedding card is required.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Barbara, you always know just what to say to boost my ego

      Delete
  2. KNOT lame.....perfect! ;) I love this design and the black and white and silver is so elegant! And great texture too!

    ReplyDelete