Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Birthday Tulips



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Today is "one of those days" for me, but I hope your day is going better.

Today's card is for the sweet little gal that does my nails. It's so fun to make her cards because she really appreciates them, and, she shows them to her other clients.

Background paper is embossed with the tulip ef from SU, tulips were cut on the Silhouette, sentiment was printed on the computer and cut with a Fancy Tag die from Spellbinders. Ribbon is a little piece I found in my stash. Card base is Whisper White with edges sponged in Lovely Lilac.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Well I hope your Wednesday got better, if not, at least it's in the rear view mirror! :) Loved this card when I saw it in my email, this is so GORGEOUS! Like a beautiful garden sent from you to me....thank you! LOVE the tulips and the beautiful color, great for birthdays, Spring & Easter! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what beautiful flowers! LOVE the gorgeous purple against the yellow, and how you sponged around the sentiment. Absolutely fantastic! One of your best!

    ReplyDelete