Monday, March 17, 2014

Sympathy Tag



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Today's card is for the Tag--you're it challenge at Mod Squad Challenge blog. The honeycomb background is 3 honeycomb border strips from the Silhouette Cameo, tags are also from the Cameo. Sentiment is an old stamp from Rubber Stampede, flowers from SU's Language of Friendship set. I didn't have any ribbon to match the Night of Navy cardstock so I colored a piece of sheer white by pulling it over (& over & over) the Night of Navy stamp pad.

I really wanted to enter this challenge since my friend, the very talented, Donna Phelan "Queen of Tags" is hosting.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful bg for your tag! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are a dear! I love your creation! So smart of you to color your ribbon to match! That Cameo cut looks awesome! And I am loving your little stamped flowers! The colors are lovely too.....sorry it's a sympathy card though! :( And thank you so much for taking the time to play in the challenge I am hosting at the Mod Squad Blog! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the challenge Gerry!! I love the navy and cream together - very rich looking. And you lucky dawg to have a Cameo. It's my dream to have one. I love those honeycomb panels on the background. Super duper card my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, my friend; dreams do come true and I truly hope your Cameo dream is one of them

      Delete
  4. Love that navy blue--one of my favorite colors. The honeycomb looks good against it. Oh, to have a cameo would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete