Saturday, March 8, 2014

Short People

 
 
Hello and welcome my blog friends. When I saw this sentiment on Pinterest....."You gotta hand it to short people sometimes....cause they can't reach" I knew I had to use it for my sister's monthly card. Being only 5' tall believe me I hear a lot of comments and jokes about being short.  The "old people"....looking a lot like me & hubby dear.... are images from a free on-line coloring page. Background paper is from The Paper Studio, frame is Nestabilities Labels 3. I didn't notice how off center the old couple is till I up-loaded it here, by then the card was in the mail.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Now I'm singing that song by Randy Newman, hate it.....BUT love your card. That 'old' couple are cuuuuuute! Your sister will enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you know the old couple is actually a photo of me & hubby dear lol My sister did like the card. I don't recall the song but that's because you're so much younger than me you listened to different music,

      Delete
  2. This fabulously cute and funny at the same time! Glad your sister liked her card! I always have to ask my hubby that is 6' 2" to hand me something or use a step stool! Have a Blessed day! xo

    ReplyDelete