Monday, March 31, 2014

I Can't Hear You


Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you had a great week-end with at least a little taste of spring.

Today's card is for my 14 year old grandson, Jacob. I once told him he's my favorite grandson, then he quickly said "I'm your only grandson". I just love his quick comebacks and sense of humor. 
The bunnies, bow ties, conversation bubbles and eggs were all cut on the Silhouette Cameo, grass is a MS punch. Clouds were stamped with VersaMark....the stamp is from Savvy Stamps. It took me a while to get the whole thing figured out, but once I decided to add the clouds it all came together and was fun to make.

I'm entering this in the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog  Challenge-87 Easter 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. hahaha to your card AND your Grandson! This is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerry, hello!!! This card is too cute! Love those bunny's and love the sentiments, what a hoot. Your (only) grandson will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, you are a hoot! This card is awesome, so funny and cute. Well done!

    ReplyDelete