Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hatching Chics


Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you are experiencing, or soon will be, some nice spring weather.
My Scalloped Tag Topper punch just arrived so I had to play. Background paper is from The Paper Studio, hatching chic's from Silhouette Cameo, grass is MS punch, eggs are stickers from Hobby Lobby.
I'm entering this in Brown Sugar Challenge Blog's Challenge 87 Easter

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Your visits are very much appreciated. Have a wonderful week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Super cute chicks from a super cute chick! Happy Spring! (we have lots of rain, the other day it was lots of snow, as in blizzard) ugh! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so clever with words girlfriend :)

      Delete
  2. This card is just so stinkin' CUTE!!! Love your sweet images and soft colors. I saw that card on a video the other day - was it Dawn Griffith? I forget, but you did a wonderful job with this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. I saw this on Pinterest but never thought to look for a video

      Delete
  3. What adorable chics! You're having lots of fun with your Silhouette Cameo, I can tell! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete