Thursday, March 6, 2014

Friend to Friend



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Today's card is a CASE of one I found on Pinterest, you can see here  (hopefully this link will work). The card measures 7 x 4 1/4. I embossed the front, from the top down, with Cuttlebug's Leafy Branch ef, which leaves about 2" on the bottom that the grass covers. The grass is from a MS punch. Birds are from SU's bird punch, flowers are also a Su punch. Tiny pearls were added for a little bling. I'm quite pleased with the end result, hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely Spring card.....I wish it would arrive in real life too! :) And YES your link worked! Well done all around! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card! I've always wanted to see the SU bird from the bird punch. It's really neat! I like the grass, too (another punch on my list!). You've put me in the Spring Spirit!

    ReplyDelete