Sunday, March 16, 2014

Double Pocket Easter



Hello and welcome my blog friends.  I finally got around to making a double pocket card thinking I would make tags for the pockets to enter in the Mod Squad Tag You're It  challenge hosted by my friend Donna. Wanting it to be an Easter card my thoughts turned to bunnies & eggs instead..sorry Donna, but today I will make some sort of tag card for the challenge. I made the "pocketed" card  4 x 5 1/4 so I could mount it on a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" card. Background paper is from The Paper Studio loopy border on pockets is from SU's Scallop Trim Border punch, bunnies and eggs are from the Silhouette. Sentiment is SU's Easter Blossoms stamp set heat embossed with  Sparkle N Sprinkle blue fizz ep, cut with Nestabilities Lacy Ovals.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. hahaha THIS is fabulous! Love the perfect Spring/Easter colors, and the fold of it. I must learn how to make one now! Not sure I ever have....hmmmm....??? Loving that egg border punch, super cute! Have a Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fooled ya Donna, the eggs are not a border punch, they were individually cut on the Cameo

      Delete
  2. I love this technique. I made one for my little nephew who turned 6 not too long ago. Put lots of tags with funny monsters, etc. Yours is just so pretty and cute. A perfect Easter card. Love the pastel colors and your little bunnies.

    ReplyDelete