Monday, March 24, 2014

Congrtulations Emily


Hello and welcome my blog friends. We are having a beautiful spring day here in Las Vegas. When I think of those of you in the Midwest and on the East Coast I almost feel guilty. I hope spring comes soon wherever you are.

My very oldest and dearest friend asked me to make a graduation card for her granddaughter who is graduating with a masters degree from Savannah College of Art and Design. I went on-line to get an image of the mascot Art the Bee. Background is embossed with the Sparkling ef by Sizzix, cap and numbers are from the Silhouette, labels are Nestabilities Labels 4. Sentiment was printed on the computer. I added Glossy Accents to the mascot circle.


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, congratulations! Bet she takes after her Grandmother's friend! lol She will love this, such a fabulous keepsake! Oh and for the record, Sun they predicted 17" of snow, Mon it was down to 12+, last night 8-10, and this morning it is a mere 6-8" of it....still....ugh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! Love the black and yellow and the fun addition of the mascot. Such a beautiful and personalized graduation card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you clever girl to go online and get that logo. It makes the perfect, custom designed card for a very special girl. Congrats to her, and congrats to you for making such an awesome card for her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really created an original card, here, my friend! Love the bee -- that's the same mascot from where my son and I both went to college. The colors are the same, too! Cool card!

    ReplyDelete