Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bunny Card


Hello and welcome my blog friends. When I first finished this card I wasn't very happy with it but now when I see the photo I guess it's okay.

The main bunny image is a digi from Bugaboo Digi Stamps. Since I didn't get the circle cut just right  I stamped a couple flowers from SU's Language of Friendship to help make it look not so off center. The background paper is from my stash. Circle and scalloped  frame are Nestabilities classic & scalloped circles small, corner bunnies are a MS punch. I used a pearl pen for eyes on the punched bunnies. It doesn't show but I added stickles to the center of the bow and flowers. Below is a look at the inside. The punched bunnies were added to the inside to cover a smudge in the upper right corner. Sentiment is an old stamp from Darcie's.

 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Gerry! Love the wavy background and that cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute bunnies! I love the way you came up with covering the smudge! You'd never know there was a mistake under there...and your circles does NOT look off-center!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet card! And I love how you fixed what you thought were 'boo-boos'.....I do this ALL the time! lol Just add another layer! Sweet, sweet, card!!!

    ReplyDelete