Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bunnies & Tulips


Hello and welcome my blog friends. Hope you're having a good week and maybe even having a little spring weather.
I have no idea what inspired today's card other than I wanted to make a Easter card that I could enter in a challenge or two. Card base is Whisper White cardstock edged with Lovely Lilac. Purple cardstock is Basil with Nestabilities Labels 16 cut out in the center. Tulips and bunny are from an on-line coloring page, corner bunnies are a MS punch. The grass in front of the cute bunny is also a MS punch. For a little interest I added white Fun Flock to the cute bunny's tail and chest.
I'm entering this in the following challenges
CCEE  Spring or Aunumn
My Sheri Crafts Celebrate Spring
Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. An adorable EAster card. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe - such sweet little bunnies. A happy sign of spring. Love your adorable card Gerry - your colors are fantastic, as is your image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Sweet! I have a bunny out back and daffodils up about 5"....won't be long now....right?!?! Oh wait, Mother Nature may be throwing 17" of snow at us on Wednesday....PHFFFFFT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't fret my dear friend, spring will arrive for you....some day. We have lots and lots of bunnies around our house....well, actually more like small jack rabbits than bunnies, but the babies are still cute

      Delete
  4. This is adorable! I love how you framed the scenery and the cute cute bunny. Well done


    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete