Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Potential Gold Medal



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Today's card was inspired by the Mod Squad  Challenge, Go For The Gold...unfortunately I was a little too late for that one, but I am entering it in 3 other challenges.
Through The Craftroom Door      Anything goes
613 Avenue                                      Anything goes
Sentimental Sunday's                   Make your own background paper


For the background paper I Googled wine images, chose a picture, copied, pasted and printed. Wine glass is an un-mounted rubber stamp I bought years ago. I heat embossed the image then fussy cut it and popped it up. After printing the sentiment (which I found on Pinterest) I punched it out with the Modern Label punch, adhered to Modern Label movers and shapers die, added tiny gold brads and popped them up. I used a gold leafing pen to outline the background paper and the modern labels.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. oooh the gold embossing works fabulously Gerry!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck!
    xx
    ~Erum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background paper! You're pretty good with the computer. Your image and sentiment would've worked well for the Gold Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background paper too, you are such a smart lady! The gold wine glass is FABULOUS....as is the sentiment....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks wonderful Gerry :o)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny - I have girlfriend that would love this! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete