Monday, February 10, 2014

Hubby's Valentine

Hello and welcome my blog friends. Finally the end is in sight for cleaning out the house and being able to get back home. We've sold most of the furniture....including the bedroom set, so we're sleeping on an air mattress :(  The closing is set for February 21 @ 10:00 am, and we plan to be heading down the freeway toward Vegas by noon that day. Oh, happy day!!

I'm posting the very plain & simple Valentine I made for Hubby Dear. Card base is a Silhouette Cameo cut file, small hearts are a QuicKutz die, sentiment is one I found on Pinterest.


 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by. I'm really looking forward to getting back to making cards and posting on a regular basis. Have a great week.
 
Take Care!
Gerry

 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! You are too funny!!! What a great card! I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Best of luck! hahaha another FUN loving card! ;)

    ReplyDelete