Sunday, February 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Sis

 
 
Hello and welcome my blog friends. We've had a very busy 10 days trying to get everything out of the house we just sold. It was going to be very hectic getting everything done but I had to complicate things a little by coming down with pneumonia a few days after we got to MN. Hubby dear has been very, very busy. In just over a week we have sold 1 car, 2 pinball machines, 3 juke boxes, sent tons of "stuff" with our kids, and made lots of donations to Goodwill. We will be so glad when we are finally ready to go back to Vegas. WHEW!!!
 
I'm relaxing a bit today and posting my sister's birthday card. The inside sentiment says "the best sister in the world"....I just can't help myself lol. The image is Digi Darla Cute Girl. After coloring with Spectrum markers I fussy cut, added glitter to the flowers and Glossy Accents to the boot straps, then popped her up.
 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful week.

Take Care!
Gerry

 





6 comments:

  1. I bet your sister loves it. Boy, you've really had quite the ordeal haven't you, pneumonia is no laughing matter. That's most likely why you were so tired right before you left, you were about to get sick! You take care and know I'm thinking of you. Hope the rest of the trip goes quickly and you get back home soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm pretty well over the pneumonia except for the nagging cough whenever I start talking....hubby dear tells me to take the hint lol My sister loved the card

      Delete
  2. Hi Gerry! Sure hope you're feeling better by now. Pneumonia is no fun--DUH! I like your card, and I bet your sister does, too! Take it easy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Sharon. I should have had the pneumonia shot...oh, that's right, I did :(

      Delete
  3. I KNEW there would be a whammy! You never disappoint! Truly a sweet card for your sister, with that wild and crazy side of you! Love it. You have been busy! Please take care of yourself! (wish you had mailed me a pinball machine!) HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now why didn't I think of sticking a stamp on one of the pinball machines and putting it in the mail to you lol

      Delete