Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Big Boy



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Sunday Hubby Dear and I will be celebrating our shared birthday, however he is a lot older than me....I'll be 70, he'll be 72. Okay, so maybe he's not a LOT older  lol

Little Miss Cake Jumper is a digi I found at Redonkadoodles. Not knowing what I wanted to do with her I tried to learn how to print & cut a digi on the Silhouette. I did learn how to do that but this really wasn't the best image for my first attempt so I ended up fussy cutting it by hand. Background paper is from my stash, sentiment (which is the best I could come up with) was printed on the computer, heart border is a MS punch. Little Miss Cake Jumper was colored with Bic Mark It markers.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week end and hopefully you can stay warm & dry.

Take Care!
Gerry

7 comments:

  1. Oh darn, I did not know it was his birthday too, that's pretty fun....as is this X Rated card! lol Hope you enjoy your special day and that you receive many surprises!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is also on March 2nd and I will also be 70 years young :)

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday to you Kathleen. Only the best people were born on March 2, 1944 ;)

      Delete
  3. Gerry, how did I miss your blog all this time? Well that won't happen any more - I have signed up to get email notices, so I can follow you. What will you guys be doing tomorrow on the big day - I think it's so cool you two share a birthday. Your Hubby is gonna love this card. I think he will be very surprised!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy, you missed my blog the same way I missed yours all this time...we won't miss each other anymore. The best part of us sharing our birthday is that he has never forgotten mine lol

      Delete
  4. Fabulous card for your dh birthday ! Didn't know it was his birthday too! Have a Blessed birthday the two of you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (you should play on Face Book.....we're ALL over there and have a heck of a time! ;) )

    ReplyDelete